BELOW ARE SOME OF THE CAUSES I SUPPORT
I’ll never forget where I came from, that’s why I give back all that I can.
Supporting my communities and those in need is important to me, and I’m honored to be in a place where I can help others. Through POWERHOME SOLAR and my own giving, I’m proud to support and be involved with a number of charities and nonprofits.
KIDS & FAMILIES
- Toys for Tots POWERHOME SOLAR and I partnered with the Detroit Lions to stage a Toys for Tots holiday toy drive in December 2019. With great support from Lions fans, the donations filled an entire POWERHOME SOLAR box truck.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital I love helping children and families, which is why myself along with POWERHOME SOLAR sponsored Detroit sports anchor Justin Rose’s Top Shot event benefitting the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. More than $8,000 was raised.
- Military Makeover POWERHOME SOLAR was proud to donate and install a solar system for Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant Marcelino Marquez and his family as part of the Lifetime TV show “Military Makeover.” The install was completed by nine POWERHOME SOLAR employees, seven of which were veterans, making it doubly meaningful.
- Patriot Ruck POWERHOME SOLAR has supported former Detroit Tigers star Justin Verlander and wife Kate Upton’s Patriot Ruck, a 3 or 6 mile military-style walk along Detroit’s riverfront to honor all military members, veterans and first responders who have served and sacrificed since the attacks on 9/11, Patriot Day.
- Thanksgiving Food & Clothing Drive For Thanksgiving 2020, POWERHOME SOLAR’s office staffers in the North Carolina and Michigan headquarters set up drives to donate food and warm clothing to those in need in their respective areas.